Monday 12 December 2011

Public Speaking

Today my class did public speaking. I'm get the topic child abduction. But today is unfortunate day for me because I'm misunderstand with that topic that I get for public speaking. I think is child adopted. Maybe references between them are same for me. I think my ear something not right somewhere...huhuhu...never mind maybe it's my fault because I'm not improve my vocabulary. But I'm little bit sad because I'll get the lower mark maybe. So sad~~~~




Maybe this picture trying to say what I'm feel now?????


~~~what can I say here, I must read a lot of English book whether novel, general book or fiction book. Starting now I want to listen English song and practices English with my friends. I'm really hope I can manage it. hope so~~~wish we luck!!!!!



Wish me luck guys!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment