Tuesday 4 October 2011

Poem~~

24th October 1989 is a miracle day
With sharing legal love one couple
Exist name Nor Farah Farhana Bt Mohamed Rohi in this beautiful world

I grow up with full love like water in the sea
Without my parents who am I
Like not complete cooking without put sugar and salt
Taste less….

Now I am 22 years old
Mature to survive my life
Although still young, teenager
Everything to explore
But in the right way
Truth guide….

Pink, pink and pink
Nice colour, soft and make me confident everyday
My soul become cool as see sunrise comes up in the morning
Because pink make me feel more courageous

Kelantan that my shed blood
Peaceful, safe and freedom from war
Nice landscape and unique culture
Make me proud as Kelantan citizens

Teknologi Rekabentuk Berkomputer that my course
In great faculty at UPSI
Wow!!
That my first words come up with my lip when arrived at UPSI
Awesome!!
So fantastic!!
Thanks you give me a change to be here
Thanks a lot…

No comments:

Post a Comment